Directed By: 0
Starring: Kiefer Sutherland (Jack Bauer 12 episodes - 2014), Yvonne Strahovski (Kate Morgan 12 episodes - 2014), Tate Donovan (Mark Boudreau 12 episodes - 2014), Mary Lynn Rajskub (Chloe O'Brian 12 episodes - 2014), William Devane (President James Heller 12 episodes - 2014), Kim Raver (Audrey Boudreau 12 episodes - 2014), Gbenga Akinnagbe (Erik Ritter 11 episodes - 2014), Michael Wincott (Adrian Cross 11 episodes - 2014), Benjamin Bratt (Steve Navarro 10 episodes - 2014), Giles Matthey (Jordan Reed 9 episodes - 2014), Ross McCall (Ron Clark 9 episodes - 2014), Branko Tomovic (Belcheck 9 episodes - 2014), Michelle Fairley (Margot Al-Harazi 8 episodes - 2014), Stephen Fry (Prime Minister Alastair Davies 8 episodes - 2014), Colin Salmon (General Coburn 7 episodes - 2014), Emily Berrington (Simone Al-Harazi 7 episodes - 2014), Liam Garrigan (Ian Al-Harazi 7 episodes - 2014), James Allenby-Kirk (Stosh 7 episodes - 2014), Mandeep Dhillon (Chell 7 episodes - 2014), Adam Sinclair (Gavin Leonard 6 episodes - 2014), Miranda Raison (Caroline Fowlds 6 episodes - 2014), Charles Furness (Pete 6 episodes - 2014), Stanley Townsend (Anatol Stolnavich 5 episodes - 2014), Christina Chong (Mariana 5 episodes - 2014)
Four years after the events of Day 8, Jack Bauer remains a federal fugitive. Meanwhile, amid growing concerns over the use of US military drones in combat, President James Heller pays a visit to London to negotiate a treaty to continue their basing on British soil. Having heard rumors of an imminent attack against Heller, Bauer resurfaces in the city, where he is apprehended by the CIA and forcibly recruited into joining their investigation. As forces within the White House conspire against him, Bauer realizes that the complexity of the plot extends beyond a presidential assassination, and that the consequences of a successful attack will alter the course of history. With the help of a disgraced CIA agent and a hacker collective preaching free information, he must confront an unseen enemy whose personal vendetta threatens to push the world to the brink of war.
Please refer to information provided on individual product pages for delivery and shipping time frames for your region.
When order has dispatched from ebuzz.ie, you will recieve a dispatch notification email. Please refer to Transit times below for expected delivery.
Orders are dispatched via An Post (Ireland's Postal Service) or Courier. If applicable, tracking details will be forwarded to you in your order dispatch notification email.
At Seasonal trading times i.e Black Friday & Christmas, some delays may occur, please allow an extra few days for delivery.
- Express Shipping - Ireland Only (2 Business Days)
- Ireland Standard (2 - 5 days)
- UK Standard (4 - 7 days)
- Rest Of Europe (4 - 7 days)
- Rest of World (5 - 13 days)
Rep of. Ireland - Free Delivery on all orders over €15. For orders under €15 standard delivery charges are from €2.50 - €4.50 depending on size and / or quantity of items ordered.
International Customers - Please refer to the shipping calculator when item(s) are added to cart for shipping rates to your region.
When an item is pre-ordered, it is held until the official release date (release date details can be found on individual product pages). If other items which are not pre-ordered are on the same order, the entire order will be held and dispatched upon release of the pre-ordered item(s).
Refunds & Returns:
ebuzz.ie complies with EU distance selling rules.
If you have changed your mind with your purchased product, you may return the goods to ebuzz.ie within 14 days of receipt.
- Item(s) must be in the same unopened condition that they were received in.
- Customer is responsible for the return postage cost of the goods. It is advisable that if the customer deems the goods of significant value that they use a tracked package option, as ebuzz.ie will not be liable for any non-receipt of goods that cannot be proved with a POD (Proof of Delivery) signature.
- Upon return of the goods, they will be inspected, and approved returns will be refunded for the item cost only (less shipping charges)
- Returned item(s) should be returned in the secure original postage packaging with delivery documents so ebuzz can identify and refund your order promptly.
Return to Address:
ebuzz.ie returns dept.
Unit B7 - B9 Calmount Business Park,
Rep. of Ireland
Faulty / Defective Goods:
For CD,DVD,4K, Blu-Ray & Vinyl
- If the item(s) are faulty or defective in any way, you can contact us within 30 days with the reason and seek a replacement or full refund.
- ebuzz.ie accepts reasonable returns postage charges and will also refund you for these once proof of postage is supplied. In some cases depending on value of the goods, ebuzz.ie may opt to send a courier to collect the faulty / defective item(s).
For Electrical items (Consoles, Laptops, Tablets, Phones and other high value items)
- These items have a 28 day DOA (dead on arrival) returns policy. If unit is faulty within this time period, ebuzz will accept return of the item and verify the fault as provided by the customer. If a genuine fault is found customer will receive option of a replacement or full refund. This applies only to genuine faults. If the item does not have a genuine fault… water damage, misuse or neglect… etc.. then the item will be returned to the customer without a refund.
- If the item is outside this DOA period of 28 days it will be covered under warranty direct with the manufacturer. Please contact the team for details on your specfic brand of product, and they will help you get the issue resolved.
Contact us online - Contact Us
or email us at Customer Care