All 13 episodes from the second season of the supernatural fantasy series set 25 years after a devastating war of extinction fought between mankind and otherworldly beings. Now that God has turned his back on the people of Earth, it falls to the remaining human population led by Alex Lannen (Christopher Egan) to protect the future of humanity against the dark forces led by the archangel Gabriel (Carl Beukes). In this season, Alex faces a new enemy in the form of half-human, half-angel Julian (Simon Merrells). The episodes are: 'Heirs of Salvation', 'Mouth of the Damned', 'The Narrow Gate', 'A Bitter Truth', 'Son of the Fallen', 'Reap the Whirlwind', 'Lay Thee Before Kings', 'The Longest Mile Home', 'The Seed of Evil', 'House of Sacrifice', 'Bewilderment of Heart', 'Day of Wrath' and 'Sine Deo Nihil'.
Refunds & Returns:
ebuzz.ie complies with EU distance selling rules.
If you have changed your mind with your purchased product, you may return the goods to ebuzz.ie within 14 days of receipt.
- Item(s) must be in the same unopened condition that they were received in.
- Customer is responsible for the return postage cost of the goods. It is advisable that if the customer deems the goods of significant value that they use a tracked package option, as ebuzz.ie will not be liable for any non-receipt of goods that cannot be proved with a POD (Proof of Delivery) signature.
- Upon return of the goods, they will be inspected, and approved returns will be refunded for the item cost only (less shipping charges)
- Returned item(s) should be returned in the secure original postage packaging with delivery documents so ebuzz can identify and refund your order promptly.
Return to Address:
ebuzz.ie returns dept.
Unit B7 - B9 Calmount Business Park,
Rep. of Ireland
Faulty / Defective Goods:
For CD,DVD,4K, Blu-Ray & Vinyl
- If the item(s) are faulty or defective in any way, you can contact us within 30 days with the reason and seek a replacement or full refund.
- ebuzz.ie accepts reasonable returns postage charges and will also refund you for these once proof of postage is supplied. In some cases depending on value of the goods, ebuzz.ie may opt to send a courier to collect the faulty / defective item(s).
For Electrical items (Consoles, Laptops, Tablets, Phones and other high value items)
- These items have a 28 day DOA (dead on arrival) returns policy. If unit is faulty within this time period, ebuzz will accept return of the item and verify the fault as provided by the customer. If a genuine fault is found customer will receive option of a replacement or full refund. This applies only to genuine faults. If the item does not have a genuine fault… water damage, misuse or neglect… etc.. then the item will be returned to the customer without a refund.
- If the item is outside this DOA period of 28 days it will be covered under warranty direct with the manufacturer. Please contact the team for details on your specfic brand of product, and they will help you get the issue resolved.
Contact us online - Contact Us
or email us at Customer Care