Directed By: Jamall Rashaud McMillan
Starring: Opal Littleton (Young Mackenzie), Mark Holliway (Dr. Thomas Garrick), Taylor Polidore (Alicia), Kyle Colton (Kevin Rogers), Suzanna Brown (Riley Watson), Samantha Falk (Barista #2), Cherrie McRae (Stacie), Kristi Von (Amber Spivot), Adonijah Bingham (Donald 'DJ' Davis Jr.), Tobie Famusipe (Reggie Payne), Stanley McLaughlin II (Doctor's Assistant), Stephen Wesley Green (Derrick Davis), Shannon Hemmings (Karyn), Haley Leary (Wendy), Jamall Rashaud McMillan (Desmond Clark Davis)
Hannah Allen, a singing waitress has a past that is more interesting than what she leads. She has had a taste of success. As a dancer, she was used to being center stage with a crowd roaring and applauding with her every swift move. However, when she decides to give up her full ride scholarship to Juilliard in order to pursue a singing career, she soon begins to realize that her choices have derailed her from achieving true success in life. Now as a seasoned vocal performer struggling day to day, she ponders and questions choices in life while going through the motions of living the failed dream. Her lie at home does;t surpass the disappointments of her stage career. Her boyfriend/manager, Trey, does everything he can to remind Hannah about how depressed and angry he is with the outcome of their lives. With a life revolved around drinking and smoking, Trey shows a temperament that would soon consume their relationship mentally, emotionally, and ultimately physically. This all weighs ...
Please refer to information provided on individual product pages for delivery and shipping time frames for your region.
When order has dispatched from ebuzz.ie, you will recieve a dispatch notification email. Please refer to Transit times below for expected delivery.
Orders are dispatched via An Post (Ireland's Postal Service) or Courier. If applicable, tracking details will be forwarded to you in your order dispatch notification email.
At Seasonal trading times i.e Black Friday & Christmas, some delays may occur, please allow an extra few days for delivery.
- Express Shipping - Ireland Only (2 Business Days)
- Ireland Standard (2 - 5 days)
- UK Standard (4 - 7 days)
- Rest Of Europe (4 - 7 days)
- Rest of World (5 - 13 days)
Rep of. Ireland - Free Delivery on all orders over €15. For orders under €15 standard delivery charges are from €2.50 - €4.50 depending on size and / or quantity of items ordered.
International Customers - Please refer to the shipping calculator when item(s) are added to cart for shipping rates to your region.
When an item is pre-ordered, it is held until the official release date (release date details can be found on individual product pages). If other items which are not pre-ordered are on the same order, the entire order will be held and dispatched upon release of the pre-ordered item(s).
Refunds & Returns:
ebuzz.ie complies with EU distance selling rules.
If you have changed your mind with your purchased product, you may return the goods to ebuzz.ie within 14 days of receipt.
- Item(s) must be in the same unopened condition that they were received in.
- Customer is responsible for the return postage cost of the goods. It is advisable that if the customer deems the goods of significant value that they use a tracked package option, as ebuzz.ie will not be liable for any non-receipt of goods that cannot be proved with a POD (Proof of Delivery) signature.
- Upon return of the goods, they will be inspected, and approved returns will be refunded for the item cost only (less shipping charges)
- Returned item(s) should be returned in the secure original postage packaging with delivery documents so ebuzz can identify and refund your order promptly.
Return to Address:
ebuzz.ie returns dept.
Unit B7 - B9 Calmount Business Park,
Rep. of Ireland
Faulty / Defective Goods:
For CD,DVD,4K, Blu-Ray & Vinyl
- If the item(s) are faulty or defective in any way, you can contact us within 30 days with the reason and seek a replacement or full refund.
- ebuzz.ie accepts reasonable returns postage charges and will also refund you for these once proof of postage is supplied. In some cases depending on value of the goods, ebuzz.ie may opt to send a courier to collect the faulty / defective item(s).
For Electrical items (Consoles, Laptops, Tablets, Phones and other high value items)
- These items have a 28 day DOA (dead on arrival) returns policy. If unit is faulty within this time period, ebuzz will accept return of the item and verify the fault as provided by the customer. If a genuine fault is found customer will receive option of a replacement or full refund. This applies only to genuine faults. If the item does not have a genuine fault… water damage, misuse or neglect… etc.. then the item will be returned to the customer without a refund.
- If the item is outside this DOA period of 28 days it will be covered under warranty direct with the manufacturer. Please contact the team for details on your specfic brand of product, and they will help you get the issue resolved.
Contact us online - Contact Us
or email us at Customer Care