Ice Age 1-5 plus a Mammoth Christmas Box Set 
All five CGI-animated prehistoric adventures.
In Ice Age (2002), a group of three animals embark upon an epic journey at the dawn of the great ice age. Sid the sloth (voice of John Leguizamo), Manny the woolly mammoth (Ray Romano) and Diego the sabre-toothed tiger (Denis Leary) team up to help return a human baby to its father and must risk life and limb as they traverse boiling lava pits and travel through dangerous ice caves to complete their mission.
In Ice Age 2 - The Meltdown (2006), Manny yearns after a family, but nobody has seen another mammoth for a long time; in fact, Manny thinks he may be the last one. That is until he miraculously finds Ellie (Queen Latifah), the only female mammoth left in the world. The only problem is, they can't stand each other...
In Ice Age 3 - Dawn of the Dinosaurs (2009), Scrat the squirrel (Chris Wedge) is still trying to get his paws on that ever-elusive nut, Manny and Ellie anxiously await the birth of their mini-mammoth, and Diego wonders if he's growing too laid-back, living the life of a pampered house cat. Meanwhile, Sid gets into trouble when he creates his own makeshift family by hijacking some unusually large eggs, and inadvertently discovers a mysterious underground world where dinosaurs still roam.
In Ice Age 4 - Continental Drift (2012), the entire continent is set adrift following a global cataclysm and Manny, Diego and Sid find themselves separated from the rest of the herd. Commandeering a nearby iceberg as a makeshift boat, they take to the high seas. Fearsome sea creatures and battle-thirsty pirates are among the challenges faced by the intrepid trio as they ride the waves of the world in search of their family.
The fifth instalment, Ice Age: Collision Course (2016) sees Scrat, fed up of being defeated by his acorn which has now taken to the skies, catapulted into outer space. But when he crashes his craft, he unwittingly sets off a series of catastrophic cosmic events that threaten the future of planet Earth. As an asteroid hits Earth, Manny, Ellie, Sid, Diego and the gang decide to pack up their things and move as far away as possible from the falling boulders. As they embark on an epic journey to find a new home, they come across some new and exciting sights as well as some interesting characters.
Please refer to information provided on individual product pages for delivery and shipping time frames for your region.
When order has dispatched from ebuzz.ie, you will recieve a dispatch notification email. Please refer to Transit times below for expected delivery.
Orders are dispatched via An Post (Ireland's Postal Service) or Courier. If applicable, tracking details will be forwarded to you in your order dispatch notification email.
At Seasonal trading times i.e Black Friday & Christmas, some delays may occur, please allow an extra few days for delivery.
- Express Shipping - Ireland Only (2 Business Days)
- Ireland Standard (2 - 5 days)
- UK Standard (4 - 7 days)
- Rest Of Europe (4 - 7 days)
- Rest of World (5 - 13 days)
Rep of. Ireland - Free Delivery on all orders over €15. For orders under €15 standard delivery charges are from €2.50 - €4.50 depending on size and / or quantity of items ordered.
International Customers - Please refer to the shipping calculator when item(s) are added to cart for shipping rates to your region.
When an item is pre-ordered, it is held until the official release date (release date details can be found on individual product pages). If other items which are not pre-ordered are on the same order, the entire order will be held and dispatched upon release of the pre-ordered item(s).
Refunds & Returns:
ebuzz.ie complies with EU distance selling rules.
If you have changed your mind with your purchased product, you may return the goods to ebuzz.ie within 14 days of receipt.
- Item(s) must be in the same unopened condition that they were received in.
- Customer is responsible for the return postage cost of the goods. It is advisable that if the customer deems the goods of significant value that they use a tracked package option, as ebuzz.ie will not be liable for any non-receipt of goods that cannot be proved with a POD (Proof of Delivery) signature.
- Upon return of the goods, they will be inspected, and approved returns will be refunded for the item cost only (less shipping charges)
- Returned item(s) should be returned in the secure original postage packaging with delivery documents so ebuzz can identify and refund your order promptly.
Return to Address:
ebuzz.ie returns dept.
Unit B7 - B9 Calmount Business Park,
Rep. of Ireland
Faulty / Defective Goods:
For CD,DVD,4K, Blu-Ray & Vinyl
- If the item(s) are faulty or defective in any way, you can contact us within 30 days with the reason and seek a replacement or full refund.
- ebuzz.ie accepts reasonable returns postage charges and will also refund you for these once proof of postage is supplied. In some cases depending on value of the goods, ebuzz.ie may opt to send a courier to collect the faulty / defective item(s).
For Electrical items (Consoles, Laptops, Tablets, Phones and other high value items)
- These items have a 28 day DOA (dead on arrival) returns policy. If unit is faulty within this time period, ebuzz will accept return of the item and verify the fault as provided by the customer. If a genuine fault is found customer will receive option of a replacement or full refund. This applies only to genuine faults. If the item does not have a genuine fault… water damage, misuse or neglect… etc.. then the item will be returned to the customer without a refund.
- If the item is outside this DOA period of 28 days it will be covered under warranty direct with the manufacturer. Please contact the team for details on your specfic brand of product, and they will help you get the issue resolved.
Contact us online - Contact Us
or email us at Customer Care