Classical themes--of fate and fatherhood, ambition and inheritance, revenge and regret--lie at the heart of The Place Beyond The Pines, Derek CianfranceÔÇÖs marathon crime drama about three generations of mid-tier American life. Ryan Gosling brings his trademark mythic cool to the central role of ÔÇÿHandsome LukeÔÇÖ Glanton, a drifting stunt-bike rider who rolls into town only to lose Eva Mendes and his young son to a steady middleclass breadwinner. Tortured by male instinct, Luke puts his biking skills to work in a string of bank heists, raising enough cash to skip town in search of a better life for his family. In his way is Avery Cross (Bradley Cooper), a straight-arrow cop whose sympathies for GoslingÔÇÖs right to fatherhood are a wellspring of his own parental guilt. Fate is a plague on both their houses: Luke and Avery are prisoners of their inheritance, and are in turn the defining force in their sonsÔÇÖ destinies, which--after an innocent adolescent friendship--separate explosively along family lines. The rival sides are neatly backlit by the town of Schenectady--a fading photograph of late-night diners, white churches and leafy graveyards, and whose translated Mowhawk name gives the film its title. ItÔÇÖs a small stage for an epic drama, with nowhere for AveryÔÇÖs political ambition and LukeÔÇÖs local celebrity to co-exist peacefully in the present or in the past. Male introspection and bruised machismo comes easily to Gosling and Cooper, and--with crackling support from Ray Liotta, Ben Mendelsohn and Emory Cohen--The Place Beyond The Pines is both a heavyweight crime thriller and a postcard from small-town America in all its pain and beauty. --Leo Batchelor
Please refer to information provided on individual product pages for delivery and shipping time frames for your region.
When order has dispatched from ebuzz.ie, you will recieve a dispatch notification email. Please refer to Transit times below for expected delivery.
Orders are dispatched via An Post (Ireland's Postal Service) or Courier. If applicable, tracking details will be forwarded to you in your order dispatch notification email.
At Seasonal trading times i.e Black Friday & Christmas, some delays may occur, please allow an extra few days for delivery.
- Express Shipping - Ireland Only (2 Business Days)
- Ireland Standard (2 - 5 days)
- UK Standard (4 - 7 days)
- Rest Of Europe (4 - 7 days)
- Rest of World (5 - 13 days)
Rep of. Ireland - Free Delivery on all orders over €15. For orders under €15 standard delivery charges are from €2.50 - €4.50 depending on size and / or quantity of items ordered.
International Customers - Please refer to the shipping calculator when item(s) are added to cart for shipping rates to your region.
When an item is pre-ordered, it is held until the official release date (release date details can be found on individual product pages). If other items which are not pre-ordered are on the same order, the entire order will be held and dispatched upon release of the pre-ordered item(s).
Refunds & Returns:
ebuzz.ie complies with EU distance selling rules.
If you have changed your mind with your purchased product, you may return the goods to ebuzz.ie within 14 days of receipt.
- Item(s) must be in the same unopened condition that they were received in.
- Customer is responsible for the return postage cost of the goods. It is advisable that if the customer deems the goods of significant value that they use a tracked package option, as ebuzz.ie will not be liable for any non-receipt of goods that cannot be proved with a POD (Proof of Delivery) signature.
- Upon return of the goods, they will be inspected, and approved returns will be refunded for the item cost only (less shipping charges)
- Returned item(s) should be returned in the secure original postage packaging with delivery documents so ebuzz can identify and refund your order promptly.
Return to Address:
ebuzz.ie returns dept.
Unit B7 - B9 Calmount Business Park,
Rep. of Ireland
Faulty / Defective Goods:
For CD,DVD,4K, Blu-Ray & Vinyl
- If the item(s) are faulty or defective in any way, you can contact us within 30 days with the reason and seek a replacement or full refund.
- ebuzz.ie accepts reasonable returns postage charges and will also refund you for these once proof of postage is supplied. In some cases depending on value of the goods, ebuzz.ie may opt to send a courier to collect the faulty / defective item(s).
For Electrical items (Consoles, Laptops, Tablets, Phones and other high value items)
- These items have a 28 day DOA (dead on arrival) returns policy. If unit is faulty within this time period, ebuzz will accept return of the item and verify the fault as provided by the customer. If a genuine fault is found customer will receive option of a replacement or full refund. This applies only to genuine faults. If the item does not have a genuine fault… water damage, misuse or neglect… etc.. then the item will be returned to the customer without a refund.
- If the item is outside this DOA period of 28 days it will be covered under warranty direct with the manufacturer. Please contact the team for details on your specfic brand of product, and they will help you get the issue resolved.
Contact us online - Contact Us
or email us at Customer Care