DVD release date 12/01/07. Directed by John G. Avildsen and starring Sylvester Stallone , Talia Shire , Burt Young , Carl Weathers , Burgess Meredith , Thayer David , Joe Spinell , James Gambina , Bill Baldwin , Aldo Silvani. Run Time is 114 mins.. These interviews with actors who acted on and writers who wrote for the original 'Twilight Zone' television series are splendid. Most of the actors from the original series are long deceased (Agnes Moorehead, Telly Savalas, Gig Young, et al.) but were are a great many still alive as of 2004. The producers of these truly **rare** interviews got such great talents as Anne Francis, June Foray, as well as a number of others who probably haven't interviewed on camera for 30 years or more (Carolyn Kearney, Nancy Malone, Paul Comi, Michael Forest, and others). The actors speak with great reverence about their work on 'Twilight Zone', and some of them remark that 'Twilight Zone' is one of the few things they're remembered for at all. The interviews were obviously edited down a lot, but the things they discuss about the time period of the early days of television are amazing. Writer Earl Hamner's interview is particularly nice ? known as one of the 'forgotten' writers on the series, Hamner wrote 8 episodes, and for over 40 years, no one really knew much about the rhymes and reasons behind those eight story ideas?some of which are of a quality right up there with any of Rod Serling's best work. Rumor has it that about 30 of these interviews were actually done, but only nine appear on Seasons 4 and 5 'Definitive Edition' releases. Hopefully in time, the rest will be released. For any 'Twilight Zone' fan, and everyone who is just getting to know 'Twilight Zone' for the first time, viewing of these interviews is essential.
Please refer to information provided on individual product pages for delivery and shipping time frames for your region.
When order has dispatched from ebuzz.ie, you will recieve a dispatch notification email. Please refer to Transit times below for expected delivery.
Orders are dispatched via An Post (Ireland's Postal Service) or Courier. If applicable, tracking details will be forwarded to you in your order dispatch notification email.
At Seasonal trading times i.e Black Friday & Christmas, some delays may occur, please allow an extra few days for delivery.
- Express Shipping - Ireland Only (Next Business Day Delivery)
- Ireland Standard (2 - 3 days)
- UK Standard (4 - 6 days)
- Rest Of Europe (4 - 7 days)
- Rest of World (5 - 13 days)
Rep of. Ireland - Free Delivery on all orders over €15. For orders under €15 standard delivery charges are from €2.50 - €4.50 depending on size and / or quantity of items ordered.
International Customers - Please refer to the shipping calculator when item(s) are added to cart for shipping rates to your region.
When an item is pre-ordered, it is held until the official release date (release date details can be found on individual product pages). If other items which are not pre-ordered are on the same order, the entire order will be held and dispatched upon release of the pre-ordered item(s).
Refunds & Returns:
ebuzz.ie complies with EU distance selling rules.
If you have changed your mind with your purchased product, you may return the goods to ebuzz.ie within 14 days of receipt.
- Item(s) must be in the same unopened condition that they were received in.
- Customer is responsible for the return postage cost of the goods. It is advisable that if the customer deems the goods of significant value that they use a tracked package option, as ebuzz.ie will not be liable for any non-receipt of goods that cannot be proved with a POD (Proof of Delivery) signature.
- Upon return of the goods, they will be inspected, and approved returns will be refunded for the item cost only (less shipping charges)
- Returned item(s) should be returned in the secure original postage packaging with delivery documents so ebuzz can identify and refund your order promptly.
Return to Address:
ebuzz.ie returns dept.
Unit B7 - B9 Calmount Business Park,
Rep. of Ireland
Faulty / Defective Goods:
For CD,DVD,4K, Blu-Ray & Vinyl
- If the item(s) are faulty or defective in any way, you can contact us within 30 days with the reason and seek a replacement or full refund.
- ebuzz.ie accepts reasonable returns postage charges and will also refund you for these once proof of postage is supplied. In some cases depending on value of the goods, ebuzz.ie may opt to send a courier to collect the faulty / defective item(s).
For Electrical items (Consoles, Laptops, Tablets, Phones and other high value items)
- These items have a 28 day DOA (dead on arrival) returns policy. If unit is faulty within this time period, ebuzz will accept return of the item and verify the fault as provided by the customer. If a genuine fault is found customer will receive option of a replacement or full refund. This applies only to genuine faults. If the item does not have a genuine fault… water damage, misuse or neglect… etc.. then the item will be returned to the customer without a refund.
- If the item is outside this DOA period of 28 days it will be covered under warranty direct with the manufacturer. Please contact the team for details on your specfic brand of product, and they will help you get the issue resolved.
Contact us online - Contact Us
or email us at Customer Care