Ron HowardÔÇÖs Rush--set in Formula OneÔÇÖs 1970s heyday, when ÔÇÿsex was safe and driving was dangerousÔÇÖ--is a gripping story of fire and ice rivalry that makes todayÔÇÖs rights-managed Formula One look as dull as rain. Culminating in the summer of 1976 and filtered through a layer of colour-faded nostalgia, Rush follows the intertwining careers of James Hunt--the English rock ÔÇÿnÔÇÖ roll star of motor racing--and his chief rival Niki Lauda, a prickly newcomer with a head for engineering and a Spartan work ethic. Chris Helmsworth plays Hunt, as sporting a playboy as the late George Best, striding handsomely around MonacoÔÇÖs sunlit racetrack with an open shirt and a hairfull of shining wind. Bankrolled by aristocratic friends and at ease among the sportÔÇÖs Riviera set, his career and his popularity are overshadowed when Lauda (made enormously likable by Daniel Br??hl) catches the eye of an ambitious Ferrari team on the lookout for a new breed of racing driver. As Hunt drifts though a string of beds, boozers and petty brawls, Lauda patiently racks up the points, spending long nights obsessing over his car and those precious milliseconds that can mean an eternity at the margin. A deadly rivalry will do wonders for your career--and Hunt vs. Lauda erupts into snaking dogfights around the hazardous circuits of Monza, Silverstone, and near-fatally at the N??rburgring. Hunt is more alive to the alluring danger of racing--references to the famously large number of women heÔÇÖs meant to have slept with are left out--but itÔÇÖs Lauda who pays the higher price, and the filmÔÇÖs dramatic heart is LaudaÔÇÖs psychological comeback, despite devastating injuries, as he prepares for a final showdown. --Leo Batchelor
Please refer to information provided on individual product pages for delivery and shipping time frames for your region.
When order has dispatched from ebuzz.ie, you will recieve a dispatch notification email. Please refer to Transit times below for expected delivery.
Orders are dispatched via An Post (Ireland's Postal Service) or Courier. If applicable, tracking details will be forwarded to you in your order dispatch notification email.
At Seasonal trading times i.e Black Friday & Christmas, some delays may occur, please allow an extra few days for delivery.
- Express Shipping - Ireland Only (2 Business Days)
- Ireland Standard (2 - 5 days)
- UK Standard (4 - 7 days)
- Rest Of Europe (4 - 7 days)
- Rest of World (5 - 13 days)
Rep of. Ireland - Free Delivery on all orders over €15. For orders under €15 standard delivery charges are from €2.50 - €4.50 depending on size and / or quantity of items ordered.
International Customers - Please refer to the shipping calculator when item(s) are added to cart for shipping rates to your region.
When an item is pre-ordered, it is held until the official release date (release date details can be found on individual product pages). If other items which are not pre-ordered are on the same order, the entire order will be held and dispatched upon release of the pre-ordered item(s).
Refunds & Returns:
ebuzz.ie complies with EU distance selling rules.
If you have changed your mind with your purchased product, you may return the goods to ebuzz.ie within 14 days of receipt.
- Item(s) must be in the same unopened condition that they were received in.
- Customer is responsible for the return postage cost of the goods. It is advisable that if the customer deems the goods of significant value that they use a tracked package option, as ebuzz.ie will not be liable for any non-receipt of goods that cannot be proved with a POD (Proof of Delivery) signature.
- Upon return of the goods, they will be inspected, and approved returns will be refunded for the item cost only (less shipping charges)
- Returned item(s) should be returned in the secure original postage packaging with delivery documents so ebuzz can identify and refund your order promptly.
Return to Address:
ebuzz.ie returns dept.
Unit B7 - B9 Calmount Business Park,
Rep. of Ireland
Faulty / Defective Goods:
For CD,DVD,4K, Blu-Ray & Vinyl
- If the item(s) are faulty or defective in any way, you can contact us within 30 days with the reason and seek a replacement or full refund.
- ebuzz.ie accepts reasonable returns postage charges and will also refund you for these once proof of postage is supplied. In some cases depending on value of the goods, ebuzz.ie may opt to send a courier to collect the faulty / defective item(s).
For Electrical items (Consoles, Laptops, Tablets, Phones and other high value items)
- These items have a 28 day DOA (dead on arrival) returns policy. If unit is faulty within this time period, ebuzz will accept return of the item and verify the fault as provided by the customer. If a genuine fault is found customer will receive option of a replacement or full refund. This applies only to genuine faults. If the item does not have a genuine fault… water damage, misuse or neglect… etc.. then the item will be returned to the customer without a refund.
- If the item is outside this DOA period of 28 days it will be covered under warranty direct with the manufacturer. Please contact the team for details on your specfic brand of product, and they will help you get the issue resolved.
Contact us online - Contact Us
or email us at Customer Care