Includes the three features, SERENITY, THE ONE and STEALTH.
SERENITY - A mix of space western, comedy, and drama, the story explores the adventures of captain Malcolm Mal Reynolds and his ragtag crew as they trade their way around the edges of civilised society. Of particular interest are two passengers they take on - Simon and River Tam, a brother and his telepathic sister on the run from the corrupt governing Alliance. Being notorious former members of the anti-Alliance opposition, Mal and his crew make it difficult for Simon and River to stay hidden. Everything goes completely awry when a government assassin is sent to retrieve River. As Mal is forced to choose between his close-knit crew and the brother and sister newcomers, it becomes apparent that River harbours both a dangerous secret and astounding fighting powers.
THE ONE - The film is based on the futuristic premise that there is more than one universe that many parallel universes co-exist and that each one contains a slightly different version of every person who has ever lived. Yulaw is a rogue agent from the Multiverse Bureau of Intelligence who has learned, that by travelling from one parallel universe to another and killing the alternate versions of himself, he gains his counterpart's strength, speed and intelligence. After killing one hundred and twenty-three parallel versions of himself and gaining almost unstoppable power, Yulaw has only one version of himself left - Gabriel Law, a Los Angeles cop. Yulaw travels to the universe that houses his nemesis with the intention of killing his final self and attaining his Godlike powers.
STEALTH - This high-action flight movie centres on a team of three, sexy stealth bomber pilots who are forced to fly with EDI (Extreme Deep Invader), a computer-manned prototype plane that specialises in extra-precision bombing. EDI has the ability to learn at a fantastic rate and before long, a freak accident causes it to question authority and launch an attack on Russia.
Refunds & Returns:
ebuzz.ie complies with EU distance selling rules.
If you have changed your mind with your purchased product, you may return the goods to ebuzz.ie within 14 days of receipt.
- Item(s) must be in the same unopened condition that they were received in.
- Customer is responsible for the return postage cost of the goods. It is advisable that if the customer deems the goods of significant value that they use a tracked package option, as ebuzz.ie will not be liable for any non-receipt of goods that cannot be proved with a POD (Proof of Delivery) signature.
- Upon return of the goods, they will be inspected, and approved returns will be refunded for the item cost only (less shipping charges)
- Returned item(s) should be returned in the secure original postage packaging with delivery documents so ebuzz can identify and refund your order promptly.
Return to Address:
ebuzz.ie returns dept.
Unit B7 - B9 Calmount Business Park,
Rep. of Ireland
Faulty / Defective Goods:
For CD,DVD,4K, Blu-Ray & Vinyl
- If the item(s) are faulty or defective in any way, you can contact us within 30 days with the reason and seek a replacement or full refund.
- ebuzz.ie accepts reasonable returns postage charges and will also refund you for these once proof of postage is supplied. In some cases depending on value of the goods, ebuzz.ie may opt to send a courier to collect the faulty / defective item(s).
For Electrical items (Consoles, Laptops, Tablets, Phones and other high value items)
- These items have a 28 day DOA (dead on arrival) returns policy. If unit is faulty within this time period, ebuzz will accept return of the item and verify the fault as provided by the customer. If a genuine fault is found customer will receive option of a replacement or full refund. This applies only to genuine faults. If the item does not have a genuine fault… water damage, misuse or neglect… etc.. then the item will be returned to the customer without a refund.
- If the item is outside this DOA period of 28 days it will be covered under warranty direct with the manufacturer. Please contact the team for details on your specfic brand of product, and they will help you get the issue resolved.
Contact us online - Contact Us
or email us at Customer Care