- Intuitive interface: LCD display with grinding and extracting progress animations. The screen provides you all the precise information you need to make coffee exactly the way you like it, every time.
- Faster heat up time: innovative ThermoJet heating system achieves the optimum extraction temperature in 3-seconds with instantaneous transition from espresso to steam. Ready to make your best coffee without the wait.
- Integrated conical burr grinder: with a single touch, the integrated conical burr grinder with dose control delivers the right amount of coffee on demand, for maximum flavour. Adjustable grind size and dose.
- 19-22 grams dose for full flavour: achieve a consistent and balanced espresso using the right amount of ground coffee. The 54mm portafilter with 19-22 grams is the key for full flavour and café quality coffee.
- Precise espresso extraction: digital temperature control (PID) delivers water at the right temperature +/- 2°C, ensuring optimal espresso extraction. Low pressure pre-infusion gradually increases pressure at the start and helps ensure all the flavours are drawn out evenly during the extraction for a balanced tasting cup.
- Micro-foam milk texturing: the powerful steam wand performs at the level that allows you to hand texture micro-foam milk that enhances flavour and enables creation of latté art.
A manual espresso machine, offering hands-on prepping for a practicing baristas personal touch. The Barista Pro encompasses Sage's 4 Keys Formula for third-wave speciality coffee. The intuitive LCD interface provides all the information you need to create café quality coffee at home. The built-in grinder readies 19g of ground coffee on demand. Concocting an aromatic, full-bodied experience. The ThermoJet heating system achieves the optimum extraction temperature, 93°C, in 3 seconds. PID temperature control maintains the water extraction temperature within +/- 1 °C. Assuring the nuanced flavour notes of the bean is perfectly balanced. 9 Bar pressure is applied during the extraction process via our 15 Bar Italian pump. Delivering charming, caramel-coloured coffee. The steam wand texturizes the milk to a velvety mouthfeel. Creating silky micro-foam capable of composing latte art. With a 3 second heat-up time and precise espresso extraction, you go from bean to cup, faster than ever before.
Please refer to information provided on individual product pages for delivery and shipping time frames for your region.
When order has dispatched from ebuzz.ie, you will recieve a dispatch notification email. Please refer to Transit times below for expected delivery.
Orders are dispatched via An Post (Ireland's Postal Service) or Courier. If applicable, tracking details will be forwarded to you in your order dispatch notification email.
At Seasonal trading times i.e Black Friday & Christmas, some delays may occur, please allow an extra few days for delivery.
- Express Shipping - Ireland Only (Next Business Day Delivery)
- Ireland Standard (2 - 3 days)
- UK Standard (4 - 6 days)
- Rest Of Europe (4 - 7 days)
- Rest of World (5 - 13 days)
Rep of. Ireland - Free Delivery on all orders over €15. For orders under €15 standard delivery charges are from €2.50 - €4.50 depending on size and / or quantity of items ordered.
International Customers - Please refer to the shipping calculator when item(s) are added to cart for shipping rates to your region.
When an item is pre-ordered, it is held until the official release date (release date details can be found on individual product pages). If other items which are not pre-ordered are on the same order, the entire order will be held and dispatched upon release of the pre-ordered item(s).
Refunds & Returns:
ebuzz.ie complies with EU distance selling rules.
If you have changed your mind with your purchased product, you may return the goods to ebuzz.ie within 14 days of receipt.
- Item(s) must be in the same unopened condition that they were received in.
- Customer is responsible for the return postage cost of the goods. It is advisable that if the customer deems the goods of significant value that they use a tracked package option, as ebuzz.ie will not be liable for any non-receipt of goods that cannot be proved with a POD (Proof of Delivery) signature.
- Upon return of the goods, they will be inspected, and approved returns will be refunded for the item cost only (less shipping charges)
- Returned item(s) should be returned in the secure original postage packaging with delivery documents so ebuzz can identify and refund your order promptly.
Return to Address:
ebuzz.ie returns dept.
Unit B7 - B9 Calmount Business Park,
Rep. of Ireland
Faulty / Defective Goods:
For CD,DVD,4K, Blu-Ray & Vinyl
- If the item(s) are faulty or defective in any way, you can contact us within 30 days with the reason and seek a replacement or full refund.
- ebuzz.ie accepts reasonable returns postage charges and will also refund you for these once proof of postage is supplied. In some cases depending on value of the goods, ebuzz.ie may opt to send a courier to collect the faulty / defective item(s).
For Electrical items (Consoles, Laptops, Tablets, Phones and other high value items)
- These items have a 28 day DOA (dead on arrival) returns policy. If unit is faulty within this time period, ebuzz will accept return of the item and verify the fault as provided by the customer. If a genuine fault is found customer will receive option of a replacement or full refund. This applies only to genuine faults. If the item does not have a genuine fault… water damage, misuse or neglect… etc.. then the item will be returned to the customer without a refund.
- If the item is outside this DOA period of 28 days it will be covered under warranty direct with the manufacturer. Please contact the team for details on your specfic brand of product, and they will help you get the issue resolved.
Contact us online - Contact Us
or email us at Customer Care