This limited edition Deluxe vinyl box set features all 40 tracks from the Super Deluxe collection on three 180-gram vinyl LPs. The album’s new stereo mix LP is packaged in a faithfully replicated sleeve, with the two Sessions LPs paired in their own jacket, presented with a four-page insert in a lift-top box. Giles Martin, working with Sam Okell, from the original eight-track session tapes, was guided by the album’s original mix supervised by his father, George Martin.
1. Come Together
3. Maxwell's Silver Hammer
4. Oh! Darling
5. Octopus's Garden
6. I Want You (She's So Heavy)
7. Here Comes the Sun
9. You Never Give Me Your Money
10. Sun King
11. Mean Mr. Mustard
12. Polythene Pam
13. She Came in Through the Bathroom Window
14. Golden Slumbers
15. Carry That Weight
16. The End
17. Her Majesty
1. I Want You (She's So Heavy) [Trident Recording Session & Reduction Mix]
4. The Ballad of John and Yoko (Take 7)
5. Old Brown Shoe (Take 2)
6. Oh! Darling (Take 4)
7. Octupus's Garden (Take 9)
8. You Never Give Me Your Money (Take 36)
9. Her Majesty (Takes 1-3)
10. Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight (Takes 1-3/Medley)
11. Here Comes the Sun (Take 9)
12. Maxwell's Silver Hammer (Take 12)
1. Come Together (Take 5)
2. The End (Take 3)
3. Come and Get It
4. Sun King (Take 20)
5. Mean Mr Mustard (Take 20)
6. Polythene Pam (Take 27)
7. She Came in Through the Bathroom Window (Take 27)
8. Because (Take 1 - Instrumental)
9. The Long One (Trial Edit & Mix - 30 July 1969)
10. Something (Take 39 - Instrumental - Strings Only)
11. Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight (Take 17 - Instrumental - Strings & Brass Only)
Please refer to information provided on individual product pages for delivery and shipping time frames for your region.
When order has dispatched from ebuzz.ie, you will recieve a dispatch notification email. Please refer to Transit times below for expected delivery.
Orders are dispatched via An Post (Ireland's Postal Service) or Courier. If applicable, tracking details will be forwarded to you in your order dispatch notification email.
At Seasonal trading times i.e Black Friday & Christmas, some delays may occur, please allow an extra few days for delivery.
- Express Shipping - Ireland Only (Next Business Day Delivery)
- Ireland Standard (2 - 3 days)
- UK Standard (4 - 6 days)
- Rest Of Europe (4 - 7 days)
- Rest of World (5 - 13 days)
Rep of. Ireland - Free Delivery on all orders over €15. For orders under €15 standard delivery charges are from €2.50 - €4.50 depending on size and / or quantity of items ordered.
International Customers - Please refer to the shipping calculator when item(s) are added to cart for shipping rates to your region.
When an item is pre-ordered, it is held until the official release date (release date details can be found on individual product pages). If other items which are not pre-ordered are on the same order, the entire order will be held and dispatched upon release of the pre-ordered item(s).
Refunds & Returns:
ebuzz.ie complies with EU distance selling rules.
If you have changed your mind with your purchased product, you may return the goods to ebuzz.ie within 14 days of receipt.
- Item(s) must be in the same unopened condition that they were received in.
- Customer is responsible for the return postage cost of the goods. It is advisable that if the customer deems the goods of significant value that they use a tracked package option, as ebuzz.ie will not be liable for any non-receipt of goods that cannot be proved with a POD (Proof of Delivery) signature.
- Upon return of the goods, they will be inspected, and approved returns will be refunded for the item cost only (less shipping charges)
- Returned item(s) should be returned in the secure original postage packaging with delivery documents so ebuzz can identify and refund your order promptly.
Return to Address:
ebuzz.ie returns dept.
Unit B7 - B9 Calmount Business Park,
Rep. of Ireland
Faulty / Defective Goods:
For CD,DVD,4K, Blu-Ray & Vinyl
- If the item(s) are faulty or defective in any way, you can contact us within 30 days with the reason and seek a replacement or full refund.
- ebuzz.ie accepts reasonable returns postage charges and will also refund you for these once proof of postage is supplied. In some cases depending on value of the goods, ebuzz.ie may opt to send a courier to collect the faulty / defective item(s).
For Electrical items (Consoles, Laptops, Tablets, Phones and other high value items)
- These items have a 28 day DOA (dead on arrival) returns policy. If unit is faulty within this time period, ebuzz will accept return of the item and verify the fault as provided by the customer. If a genuine fault is found customer will receive option of a replacement or full refund. This applies only to genuine faults. If the item does not have a genuine fault… water damage, misuse or neglect… etc.. then the item will be returned to the customer without a refund.
- If the item is outside this DOA period of 28 days it will be covered under warranty direct with the manufacturer. Please contact the team for details on your specfic brand of product, and they will help you get the issue resolved.
Contact us online - Contact Us
or email us at Customer Care