1. Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean?
2. Jess Glynne - Hold My Hand
3. Sam Smith - Writing's On The Wall
4. Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
5. Years & Years - King
6. Major Lazer (feat. MØ & DJ Snake) - Lean On
7. One Direction - Drag Me Down
8. Florence + The Machine - Ship To Wreck
9. Mumford & Sons - Believe
10. Blur - Go Out
11. Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - Ballad Of The Mighty I
12. Stereophonics - I Wanna Get Lost With You
13. Catfish and The Bottlemen - Kathleen
14. Wolf Alice - Giant Peach
15. Courtney Barnett - Pedestrian At Best
16. Alabama Shakes - Don't Wanna Fight
17. Hozier - Someone New
18. Jack Garratt - Breathe Life
19. Foals - Mountain at My Gates
20. Father John Misty - Chateau Lobby #4 (in C for Two Virgins)
21. James Bay - Let It Go
1. The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face
2. Coldplay - Adventure Of A Lifetime
3. Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do
4. Skrillex & Diplo (with Justin Bieber) - Where are Ü Now
5. Calvin Harris & Disciples - How Deep Is Your Love
6. Tinie Tempah (feat. Jess Glynne) - Not Letting Go
7. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (feat. Eric Nally, Melle Mel, Kool Moe Dee & Grandmaster Caz) -Downtown
8. Charlie Puth (feat. Meghan Trainor) - Marvin Gaye
9. Clean Bandit & Jess Glynne - Real love
10. Jason Derulo - Want To Want Me
11. WSTRN - In2
12. Fetty Wap - Trap Queen
13. WALK THE MOON - Shut Up and Dance
14. David Guetta (feat. Nicki Minaj, Bebe Rexha & Afrojack) - Hey Mama
15. Flo Rida (feat. Sage The Gemini & Lookas) - GDRF
16. Drake feat. PARTYNEXTDOOR - Preach
17. Naughty Boy feat. Beyoncé & Arrow Benjamin - Runnin' (Lose It All)
18. Galantis - Runaway (U & I)
19. David Zowie - House Every Weekend
20. Rudimental (feat. Ed Sheeran) - Lay It All On Me
21. Jamie XX - Gosh
1. Adele - Someone Like You (Live At The Brits 2011)
2. Amy Winehouse feat Mark Ronson - Valerie (live)
3. Oasis - Rock & Roll Star (Live)
4. Dizzee Rascal & Florence Welsh - You've Got The Dirtee Love (Live)
5. Bastille& Rudimental - Pompeii/Waiting All Night (Live)
6. Robbie Williams & Tom Jones - Make Me Smile (Come Up And See Me) (Live)
7. Bruno Mars - Treasure (Live)
8. Lily Allen - The Fear (Live)
9. Emeli Sandé - Next To me (Live)
10. Plan B - She Said (Live)
11. Take That - These Days
12. 5 Seconds Of Summer - She's Kinda Hot
13. Olly Murs (feat. Demi Lovato) - Up
14. Lana Del Rey - High By The Beach
15. Jamie Lawson - Wasn't Expecting That
16. Birdy - Wings
17. Little Mix - Black magic
18. OMI - Cheerleader (Felix Jaehn Remix Radio Edit)
19. Sia - Elastic Heart
20. Meghan Trainor - Lips Are Movin
Refunds & Returns:
ebuzz.ie complies with EU distance selling rules.
If you have changed your mind with your purchased product, you may return the goods to ebuzz.ie within 14 days of receipt.
Item(s) must be in the same unopened condition that they were received in.
Customer is responsible for the return postage cost of the goods. It is advisable that if the customer deems the goods of significant value that they use a tracked package option, as ebuzz.ie will not be liable for any non-receipt of goods that cannot be proved with a POD (Proof of Delivery) signature.
Upon return of the goods, they will be inspected, and approved returns will be refunded for the item cost only (less shipping charges)
Returned item(s) should be returned in the secure original postage packaging with delivery documents so ebuzz can identify and refund your order promptly.
Return to Address:
ebuzz.ie returns dept.
Unit B7 - B9 Calmount Business Park,
Rep. of Ireland
Faulty / Defective Goods:
For CD,DVD,4K, Blu-Ray & Vinyl
If the item(s) are faulty or defective in any way, you can contact us within 30 days with the reason and seek a replacement or full refund.
ebuzz.ie accepts reasonable returns postage charges and will also refund you for these once proof of postage is supplied. In some cases depending on value of the goods, ebuzz.ie may opt to send a courier to collect the faulty / defective item(s).
For Electrical items (Consoles, Laptops, Tablets, Phones and other high value items)
These items have a 28 day DOA (dead on arrival) returns policy. If unit is faulty within this time period, ebuzz will accept return of the item and verify the fault as provided by the customer. If a genuine fault is found customer will receive option of a replacement or full refund. This applies only to genuine faults. If the item does not have a genuine fault… water damage, misuse or neglect… etc.. then the item will be returned to the customer without a refund.
If the item is outside this DOA period of 28 days it will be covered under warranty direct with the manufacturer. Please contact the team for details on your specfic brand of product, and they will help you get the issue resolved.